SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320RX Point of Impact Iron Sights?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320RX Point of Impact Iron Sights? Login/Join 
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted
What's the point of impact of the suppressor iron sights on a P320RX? The same as normal #8 irons? Haven't shot this gun with irons, playing around more with the red dot. Still trying to learn coming up on the red for targeting. Thanks Chris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Anchor,

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but my 32 -RX irons cowitnessed with the red dot. After putting a 1500 rounds through my 320-RX and 320-X5 with a Romeo 1 I don't pay any attention to the iron sights.

Its a much different sight picture for me with the red dot. I've found as I'm getting older and my eyes are going to shit the red dot lets me focus on the target and the dot versus focusing on the front sight.

POI with the irons should be the same as any other SIG.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Thanks you answered the question. Should be the same three dots even with the middle dot being the impact point. Thanks Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post