SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many rounds do you have through your 9mm SIG P226?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many rounds do you have through your 9mm SIG P226? Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Bought mine new in the late 80’s IIRC.
Unknown how many rds but I do know it’s a BUNCH.
(wouldn’t be surprised it is >10k)
Have replaced recoil springs several times, no others.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which one? I have seven.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
OK I have zero rounds through a very large number of odd/rare 226's. Those have never required any parts or springs. They (the guns) seem perfectly content with all that. Just to make sure we cover the bases like kr350psd.
We would really enjoy seeing some pics of your P226s.. Cool

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a P226R with exactly 3824 rounds through it.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post