SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a P7
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a P7 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very nice!! Great pistols, congrats!!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
It looks fine to me. I wouldn’t change a thing on it.

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a chance to shoot my buddy's for the first time last weekend. First mag had all 8 shots in one ragged hole.

Was't able to repeat it and I struggled every other time but that first mag was sweeeeeeet.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
It looks fine to me. I wouldn’t change a thing on it.

Agree. I would want mine just like that. Someday...

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I think I spent $550 for my P7 PSP. Really nice handgun, once you figure out how many rounds you can fire and still tolerate the heat in the trigger guard.

Now it has gone up so much in value and they are so hard to replace that I am uncomfortable carrying it.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I have royally screwed up and sold or traded all of my P7’s. P7M13’s, P7M8’s, and several P7’s. Many were used to get something pricey I wanted like my Scar17 and some Swiss guns. If I ever find a deal on one again I won’t be letting it go.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Mine is a fantastic shooter. Can 'draw' pictures with it at 25'. Sadly it is down now awaiting my finding a cocking spring. Serial #50xx.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Very nice congratulations.

Posts: 1554 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I love mine. You got a good price. Very nice and congrats.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:
"once you figure out how many rounds you can fire and still tolerate the heat in the trigger guard.

^^^^^^^^
Yep!

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustyblade:
Mine is a fantastic shooter. Can 'draw' pictures with it at 25'. Sadly it is down now awaiting my finding a cocking spring. Serial #50xx.

Oh man!, that sucks!

I agree, they are one of the most accurate service grade pistols ever made. Also the perfect size and shape for IWB carry.

The one thing that keeps me from carrying one is the concern for parts breakage which would lead to a completely inoperable pistol.

cc

Posts: 5298 | Location: S.E. NC | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice !!! I remember years ago they had them at gun shows for about $400-600. I should have bought some then !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to get a pic up, wish Tripps still did hard chrome, that to me is an awesome finish on a P7.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post