SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sight pusher for Beretta 92 FS Centurion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sight pusher for Beretta 92 FS Centurion Login/Join 
posted
Hello. Got my Beretta back from the fine folks of CCR refinishing. Looks outstanding. Pix coming within a week.

But two very minor issues. First, the plastic fiber optic green rod in the drilled-out front sight (by Allegheny Arms) was gone. No biggie, except that I do not have replacements. The owner of AA is sending me some.
Second, the replaced WC back sight (also installed by Allegheny Arms) is not aligned. The set-screw was also not fully engaged. I expect the latter was intentional so I could set it to my needs. But I have no experience aligning a site nor do I have a sight pusher.

Any Sigforum members in NoVA who can help me out? My local gunsmith could do it, but I strongly suspect it would take a few days. I want to take it shooting.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
If you have a vice, a brass punch, and a hammer, you could do it yourself.

I've swapped out 3 rear sights on my Berettas and all I've ever used is is the above.

Some pistols almost require a sight mover, but Beretta rear sights seem relatively easy with a punch.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post