SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What firearm introduction are you waiting for?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What firearm introduction are you waiting for? Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oh.. I'd like a Barrett Fieldcraft, micro action in 6.5 Grendel.

Which they may eventually produce, but I can't say I'm really waiting for it.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
P210A standard and a CMMG PCC. Both exist, but I haven't been able to get my hands on either to decide on purchase(s).

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
G46 if it makes it to civilian market

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt Cobra with alloy frame.

The upcoming adjustable sight King Cobra, but in 22.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VP9L RMR

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320 X-5 Legion, and Beretta 92X. Not sure I will buy but they are intriguing.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vltor Fortis

Posts: 456 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ Bren 2, pistol or rifle

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
All black 43x in .357 Sig

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
quote:
Originally posted by Delta-3:
I have my fingers crossed for a polymer/striker fired 38 Super.

I like the way you think.

I bought a Glock 21 and converted it to .38 Super a while back. Two of them actually. Kriss Vector mag extensions require some modifications but allow for 40 +1 target shooting. Big Grin

What did you do for the conversion? Inquiring minds want to know.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Dan Wesson 2011.
Make it take the current P09/P10f mags.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Would like to get my hands on a Beretta 92X.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K.O.A.M.:
What did you do for the conversion? Inquiring minds want to know.

Found a six inch .38 barrel from Lone Wolf(?). Purchased a G40 MOS upper later. Worked over some G20 magazines to get them to manually feed the smaller diameter rounds properly.
Bought a variety pack of recoil springs and started with the strongest spring and worked down to the first one to cycle properly. I think this conversion will only work as a Gen4.

Adding a Salient trigger, Burris red dot, and other parts as they caught my eye. One of the smoothest shooters I have and it has ran flawlessly for many years now.

A Glock 46 would be enticing, but it would likely need another call to an importer, Customs, engraving, ATF, etc...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Palmetto state armory MP5 clone that is supposedly going to be around a grand.
If true and if it’s reliable and a roller lock I’ll be on it like A fat kid on a cup cake

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Lever gun in 10mm

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Beretta 92X.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I bought a Glock 21 and converted it to .38 Super a while back. Two of them actually. Kriss Vector mag extensions require some modifications but allow for 40 +1 target shooting.

That's pure genius!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92 Centurion
Radom VIS 35
Colt Stainless Steel Combat Commander in 38 Super

Posts: 2007 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
P365 with Sig Anti Snag treatment for pocket carry and a light reflective finish with a manual safety.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the challengers to the P365. CZ, Walther, S&W, HK, FN, Beretta.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post