SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What firearm introduction are you waiting for?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What firearm introduction are you waiting for? Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
I know many SF brethren may be concentrating more on ammo purchases and shooting practice, but given how slow the gun market is these days I’m curious whether anyone is waiting for a particular firearm to be introduced? It’s been nearly 6 months since the Shot Show and of the announcements there and elsewhere, I’m looking forward to the following being released into the wild here in the States:

1. Steyr M9-A2. A very good review on YouTube just popped up recently on the A2 series: https://youtu.be/q_Kj4r2fCik
2. Fingers tightly crossed that Walther releases a PPQ M1 variant in the SF (steel frame) format.
3. The Sig 553 in 300 BLK, imported by JDI

Curious as to what may be on your radar.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
The Hi-Point Yeet Cannon.

and I've got an eye on 8.6 Creedmoor

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
As has recently become obvious, I'm behind the times - I'm holding out for the P210 Carry.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I have my fingers crossed for a polymer/striker fired 38 Super.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
American: P210A Supertarget (the 6-incher).
German: P210 Skeleton.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Glock 43X in all black...

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+++ P210 Carry.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Glock 50. Just because the model number will be Glock 50. Wink

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Nothing new. I'm holding out for some nice older guns, though.

I'd like a nice Mauser 98 in .375 Holland and Holland or 9.3 x 62.

I'd like to pick up a Ruger Alaskan in .480 Ruger (cheap, used, you know, from someone who doesn't like the blast and recoil).

I'd like a nice SAA in .45 Colt, preferably one with color case hardening.

And, if my ship ever comes in, I'm having a Volkmann Precision 1911 put together.

I'm also building a precision, long barreled AR; currently investigating components for the upper.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Nothing.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Glock 43X in all black...

Yup. I've got everything else I need/want in a handgun.

Long guns, on the other hand...

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W K frame 6 shot without IL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: whisky22,

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Already been introduced, but looking forward to the release.

Beretta 92X

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Delta-3:
I have my fingers crossed for a polymer/striker fired 38 Super.

I like the way you think.

I bought a Glock 21 and converted it to .38 Super a while back. Two of them actually. Kriss Vector mag extensions require some modifications but allow for 40 +1 target shooting. Big Grin

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
92X and the P210A Carry.

The 92X should be soon. The 210 Carry, eh, who knows...

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
P365 in .357SIG. Big Grin

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wasabi:
P365 in .357SIG. Big Grin

I retract my last post in favor of this.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
+++ P210 Carry.

This.

Posts: 558 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92G Centurion

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't remember where I read it, but I recall there being some rumors about LTT coming out with a 92 Compact. I don't know if it's true, but it would be cool to see.

A little more in fantasy territory, but I'd like to see Beretta come out with a PX4 full-size slide assembly on a compact frame, making it a little closer to a Glock 19's dimensions.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post