SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What firearm introduction are you waiting for?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What firearm introduction are you waiting for? Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
M18

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a Ruger .45acp carbine

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
CMMG Banshee/Guard in 10mm.

I’m onboard for the 210 Carry also.

Henry to roll out the loading gate in more rifles, preferably the All Weathers.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
New production Colt Python .357 magnum. You know it's coming. It is inevitable. Keep it at $1.5K or less and a new star is born.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWALLY,

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
My list, in order of priority.

#1 - Steyr L9A2 MF
#2 - Beretta 92x
#3 - FN 509 sub compact (rumored it will be made)
#4 - CZ P-10 s
#5 - Zastava M57AA/M70AA

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is my List:

CZ Bren 2 BR in 308.

AK Pistol-Milled receiver, specked out like I want, in a SBR format.

Another AR SBR-Thinking about a LWRC Piston SBR.

Another Sig P226

My first Sig P320X compact.

A Bolt Action rifle, maybe the new DD, especially when they release a light weight version.

Posts: 28 | Location: MS | Registered: May 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RioGrande481:
My list, in order of priority....

#5 - Zastava M57AA/M70AA

At least the M70AA seems to be available, and there is an M57A (not AA) as well.
http://www.atlanticfirearms.co...a-arms-m70aa-pistol1

What's the difference between an "A" and an "AA"?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
P-220 Legion SA/.38 Super. BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
HK single stack 9mm for innahoods

Glock single stack 10mm for innawoods

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Why is it that every time I make a list things come in reverse priority order!

quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by RioGrande481:
My list, in order of priority....

#5 - Zastava M57AA/M70AA

At least the M70AA seems to be available, and there is an M57A (not AA) as well.
http://www.atlanticfirearms.co...a-arms-m70aa-pistol1

What's the difference between an "A" and an "AA"?

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple nice P938s (my latest being the "Legion" version", but how about an all stainless version like the P238HD???

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWALLY:
New production Colt Python .357 magnum. You know it's coming. It is inevitable. Keep it at $1.5K or less and a new star is born.

Nostalgia is a fond memory, but You Can't Go Home Again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: radioman,

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The new Colt O1911C classic in 38 Super. Supposedly next year.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Nothing.

I'm with you. There are many things that were made long ago that I'd still like to have, but the more plastic they put on the new stuff, the less I want it. I even gave up on the SCAR 17S.

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
I've got a couple nice P938s (my latest being the "Legion" version", but how about an all stainless version like the P238HD???

Yeah, I don't get Sig's delay in making a stainless P938 either. I was speaking with a couple shooting buddies the other day when this came up... we all agreed we'd snag an all stainless P938 as soon as it hit the shelves.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
P365 with Sig Anti Snag treatment for pocket carry and a light reflective finish with a manual safety.

EasyFire

Two-tone SAS, w/o manual safety, please.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make mine a Compact P250 in .45 ACP and SAO with a positive, reliable thumb safety on the left side only. Hammer must have a cocking spur like a P series pistol, and the slide must accept standard sights. Not much to ask for . . .

Posts: 573 | Location: South Texas | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
P365 with Sig Anti Snag treatment for pocket carry and a light reflective finish with a manual safety.

EasyFire

Two-tone SAS, w/o manual safety, please.

It would not be a surprise to see a Legion P365 that has the SAS treatment coming out in the near future.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
P365 in .380.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta M9A1 frame with a frame mounted safety and a 92 Vertec style slide for easy changing of sights. Probably never gonna happen, though.

Posts: 255 | Location: Oregon | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post