SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    RAMI BD with Flat Trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RAMI BD with Flat Trigger Login/Join 
posted
I finally got around to putting a flat trigger in my RAMI. All parts from CZ Custom. I had to do some filing, but it works! Of my 4 core carry weapons, 3 have flat triggers now.

Happiness is a warm gun.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great work!

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
How's the DA with that trigger?

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
How's the DA with that trigger?

If I pull it from the bottom, I think it is about 5-5.5 lbs. I say think because my Wheeler gauge does not fit between the trigger and the trigger guard without depressing the yellow 'button' on the 'hook' of the gauge (not sure if those are the correct terms). The DA is similar to a P-series SRT, except the take-up is slightly heavier.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I have flat triggers but not on any DA/SA guns.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The original trigger digs into my pad when I shoot it. I ended up selling mine, but if I kept it, it would have gotten a new trigger.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post