SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P30L Gettin' my Wick on..
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P30L Gettin' my Wick on.. Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted

picked it up today need to get more ammo and mags. This ones gonna be fun! The 50 rounds that I got with it went fast.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nframe,

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Very nice. You got the rounds loaded backwards Nframe... Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

But but that's how it shows on the cover of the catalog.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

Dang, I knew something was wrong!

Smile

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't Wick have standard P30's with Compensators?

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Sweet P30L Nframe! Cool

Mine is one of my very top favorite 9MM pistols and it is an absolute steal at new lower pricing from HK.

My P30SK is the prefect companion pistol to it for CCW.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
He went with Taran Tactical Glocks in chapter 2

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I've really been wanting me some P30L lately. Deciding on variant seems to be the toughest decision at the moment.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Nice any issues in the first 50? The L is known to be pretty unforgiving to weak low weight ammo early on.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Nice!
I'm getting my Wick on next weekend in my IDPA match. It's an awesome pistol.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Didn't Wick have standard P30's with Compensators?

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
What holster are you guys using with that P30L?

I actually have one with the Wick style comp. Looking for an OWB (Obviously) holster for it.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Nice any issues in the first 50? The L is known to be pretty unforgiving to weak low weight ammo early on.

I was wondering that too, the first 50 were Federal American Eagle 115 and they worked perfectly. Good thing because I have a case waiting to go through it. Smile
I also have 2 cases of Freedom Munitions 124 reman on the way, I'm hoping they cycle it.

posted Hide Post
The pistol I agree ... very nice, one of the best "fits" for my hand.

... the Wick thing took me a couple minutes to "get?"

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post

Shes a sweet shooter! Get some reset reduction work done from any of the well renowned gunsmiths and its SO much better!

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I put the first 200 rounds through my P30L the other day. Federal American Eagle 124gr. Only had one stovepipe issue. The rest were flawless.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Up to 300 rounds total today, not a single bobble. My boys both shot it as well. (We all enjoy John Wick)

My younger son got out his M11a1 and we proceed to shoot at 20 gauge shotgun shells at 7 yards and chase them all over the range. That was the most fun!

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Baba Yaga

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up a P30SK V1, now jonesing for a 30L to go with it.

What trigger did you go with?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I recently picked up a P30SK V1, now jonesing for a 30L to go with it.

What trigger did you go with?

I have all three sizes of the LEM (the SK the standard P30 and the P30L) and just added this V3. I wanted the DA/SA trigger with the de-cocker.