Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Up Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted
Ga Firing Line has number 1 of 300 snakebite model of the Sig MCX $1900.00 if it wasn't 300 blkout I would buy it

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What the hell is a "snakebite" model? What's next? The anti-venom model? Roll Eyes
And they better make 600 of them. Because it'll take 2 anti-venoms for each snake bite.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Two tone with top half dark earth, about a ten inch barrel. Not a bad looking gun and it being number one of 300 I almost bought it

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Knowing SIG they're all "1 of 300". No thanks either way.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post