SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SHOT 2016: Day One from the Floor
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT 2016: Day One from the Floor Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
LDD, as every year, you do an outstanding job reporting SHOT.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 24145 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And this, too,
shall pass away
Picture of Drifting Fate
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 3636 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Thank you LDD. I like your HK piece!

The only difference between a wise man and a fool is that one knows it. Unknown

Posts: 1250 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
If you get a chance, could you take a look at the new AK-Alfa from Kalashnikov-USA? Thanks LDD !

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne

Posts: 2340 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir! enjoyed that.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3410 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best SHOT Show thread on the internet (and I've been looking). I tend to lurk and rarely log-in, but wanted to say thanks. I hadn't seen the information you posted on the 320 Target anywhere else.

Posts: 4 | Registered: February 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I completely agree, your Shot Show thread is my main source of Shot Show news. You do a great job.

I'm very curios to what Sig was thinking with the P320 Target as well.

Posts: 394 | Location: PA | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Now that the P250 .22 is out, any chance of a P320 .22 in the near future?

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 6138 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
As usual excellent reportage LDD. Thank you for your efforts.

Posts: 2547 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did they say when the new 716's will be shipping?

Posts: 355 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Anyway you could check out the Nighthawk Custom booth and do a report on their new Hi Power?

http://www.nighthawkcustom.com...ls/browning-hi-power

Posts: 1700 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
LDD: I know you are busy, but if you are able to see the CZ booth and find out anything related to the Scorpion EVO 3 S1 (new models, calibers, accessories, etc.), I'd be grateful.

Posts: 4066 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I will try to make a list tomorrow morning of requests, but not promising anything.

Day 2 report will probably go up late tomorrow. Made fewer stops, but I hope the details will be worth the wait.

Posts: 16660 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey LDD, thank you.

Posts: 450 | Location: dfw | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Thanks again

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 23929 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chicken Chucker
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
LDD,

Good morning!

I just want to echo the above sentiments, thank you for all your hard work. Your SHOT threads are always great ones.

And I hope you got some sleep.

Clarior Hinc Honos

Posts: 1095 | Location: The other side of the shot timer | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Great work, looking forward to more.

JC

Posts: 707 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yama Arashi
Picture of Uriah
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
And please swing by the Nightforce booth to see if they have any new releases such a 1-6x24 optic.

It exists, but won't be released this year. Just have the 1-4 on display - only new stuff is the SHV line and some mounts.

Coffee cup ambush

Posts: 4321 | Location: Somewhere North of Here | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
Excellent write ups, thanks LDD! I always look forward to your visit to SHOT and posts.

I will be getting the new Geissele SSP (Super Speed Precision) Trigger when they come out. Really looking forward to trying that out and feeling an even shorter reset than his S3/SD3G triggers.

Do you know if that 3.5# pull is achieved using stock spring weights?

Semper Fi

Posts: 3096 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job LDD!

Posts: 371 | Location: A place between Heaven and Hell | Registered: December 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post