SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dear Sig, Please give us a P938HD !!!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Sig, Please give us a P938HD !!!!!! Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'd love an all stainless 938.

Definitely NOT nickel on top of stainless, though, just plain old stainless that can be polished or bead blasted.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gaspipes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I'd love an all stainless 938.

Definitely NOT nickel on top of stainless, though, just plain old stainless that can be polished or bead blasted.

Yeah I'd prefer just straight stainless as well, however, I do have the nickel PVD P238HD and I do like it. So if they produce that one pictured I posted on the first page, I'd be all in.

I actually have a P938 Extreme. I like it, I wish it was all steel. It is not a pocket gun for me anyway, so a 20-21 oz gun this small is not a problem at all on my belt. I can shoot 50 rounds at a time through it comfortably. At 100 rds I've had enough.

In the .380, IMO, there is a big difference in the way the steel gun feels and the way the aluminum gun feels when you shoot them. If you've never shot the P238 Aluminum an the P238HD side by side you should if you ever get the chance.

Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1345 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post