SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Gun that you shoot the best
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun that you shoot the best Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
3 whole pages is a lot of reading in their defense. I dare you to read you will buy a Glock. Then report back.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok I read it. Apparently I will buy a Glock.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
HK P7 PSP, consistently accurate.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Gotta go with my old Beretta 92F

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone please change the title of this thread!!!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
Someone please change the title of this thread!!!

Or read more carefully what the OP is saying.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reading comprehension is optional. Posting without reading any previous responses is welcome.Duplicate and redundant statements are encouraged. Just read the headlines, the rest does not matter.

The relaxed standards here at times make for some entertaining reading. The good with the bad I guess. Bothers me more at certain times than others.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
However, if the only ranges available are slow fire, no draw - how do you determine the best handling gun ?
Well you could look at history. A long time ago this guy by the name of Alvin York once did some amazing stuff in actual combat with movving targets using a 1911.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a handgun, I would have to say my Glock 21 as it used to be my duty weapon. I have the most training, time and rounds down range on that platform.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try IDPA or USPSA, both offer drawing from the holster, moving and shooting, reloads, and it is fun. Stand around time is the downside, but it enables you to see how others shoot.
I carry my 9 mm P229 circa 1994 because I like it.

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I have held out buying a Glock and have no plans to.

Sig P226 with the E2 grips and a short reset trigger.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Anything in 45 but it’s attributed to the caliber and not me

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
3 whole pages is a lot of reading in their defense. I dare you to read you will buy a Glock. Then report back.

I can't even find that post now.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I carry a LCP Custom the most, not even close to my best shooting pistol, and a slow presentation from deep carry. I'm applying to a new range next year that has "training pits" so I hope to get more hot practice.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
The handgun I e shot best out of the box and on, is the Glock 19/17. My best = most others worst lol

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
STI DVC Limited, CZ Tactical Sport Orange or my P7M8

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I’m in the same situation with limitations on my local ranges, so I recently took a tactical pistol class with my 320. I learned quite a bit, including some dry fire drills and even some things I can do at the limiting range.

I now practice at my range from high compressed ready to practice rapid sight acquisition. I’m faster with the Glock 19, so I’m going to use that for my next class.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I thought threads auto-pruned after six months. How are you guys bumping a thread more than a year old?

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
If, by “shoot the best”, you mean the best accuracy, and speed, it would be my 9mm SIG X5 Comp, with its Robert Burke action job. Or my .22 LR Beretta 87 Target.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiddlers
posted Hide Post
Sig P226 X5 SH&SM

Posts: 948 | Location: SWFL | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post