SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Instant Karma. 25% off sigsauer.com/store
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma. 25% off sigsauer.com/store Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted
1000 post Karma.

Rules:

First member to respond wins.

Send me an email, address in my profile, and I will provide the Code in reply.

Good luck!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red Hook I would love this karma...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Mark, it is yours. Send me an email and I will reply with the Code.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Again Sir - I have several items I want and this will nudge me over that fence....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
My pleasure, enjoy!