SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Legion P220 10mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legion P220 10mm Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted
I own 3 Legion SAO pistols. I have a P220, P226 and a P229. All are 9mm. I bought all three guns from my LGS for a price of about $1150.00. I really wanted to get a P220 Legion in 10mm. The cost of the 10mm is $1559.00. Why is this P220 SA/DA Legion 10mm $400.00 more than what I paid for my P220 Legion SAO? I am having a hard time figuring this out? Basically the same gun except it is 10mm. Does that justify a $400.00 price increase. I told my LGS to forget it. I'll get a P220 Elite in 10mm for about $1100.00.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post
The Legion 220 10MM frame is all stainless vs the other legions are some type alloy.
Plus you are paying for the Legion hoopla and hype.
the extra money is the charge for you to join the Legion owners club.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have a SAO Legion P220 in 9mm?

Posts: 597 | Registered: October 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sparky315:
You have a SAO Legion P220 in 9mm?

Sorry. I mis-typed that. My P220 SAO is in .45ACP.
The other 2 are in 9mm.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rockyriver:
The Legion 220 10MM frame is all stainless vs the other legions are some type alloy.
Plus you are paying for the Legion hoopla and hype.
the extra money is the charge for you to join the Legion owners club.

Thanks. I didn't realize they were all stainless. Thanks for pointing that out.