SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Kydex holster for SIG 210 American Standard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kydex holster for SIG 210 American Standard Login/Join 
posted
Subject says it all. I have a Safariland adjuster that works OK, just a little sticky at times. I really want good basic kydex.

Anyone know who makes a good holster for the new P-210 ?

Posts: 51 | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Don’t know if they make for that gun, but Vedder is often a fine choice. I have the ‘lite-draw’ OWB, wide loop spacing, secure snap-in.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I've got some holsters from Garrett. There leathered lined and are good quality.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
I have kydex holsters that were for my STi 2011 which had a full length dust cover, and my P210 fits fine

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
I have kydex holsters that were for my STi 2011 which had a full length dust cover, and my P210 fits fine

ETA: I looked this morning and I have a Bladetech “Classic OWB” for an STi 2011 Edge that the P210 fits in. Also, a Safariland ALS paddle holster for a 5” 1911 that it fits into, although each has a little movement since they are not made to fit.
I guess either one would work in a pinch for casual range use.

Let us know what you find, good luck!

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I know you specified Kydex....good luck

Kilpatrick makes a nice leather holster for the P210

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Any local makers? I use on your 6 in San Antonio for my rarer guns.

Posts: 5726 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try We The People holsters. They have the greatest selection i've ever found and...really fine fitting and high quality with really super low prices.
If you're looking for a fine Kydex holster for a certain pistol and they don't have it your pistol
doesn't exist.
This post will likely cause me to have to wait longer for my next order.... presently have three of their holsters.
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I have a FalTac Holster for my P210A Target and it is AMAZING! Absolutely Perfect fit and the quality is the best I have ever seen.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post