SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma: Ozarks Holster Co Mag Carriers ***Winners chosen***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Ozarks Holster Co Mag Carriers ***Winners chosen*** Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Well, I know that Dustin has since faded away from the forum, but his workmanship still lives on with a lot of us. I was very lucky in that I knew Dustin personally, having moved literally around the corner from him (by pure chance) when I took a new job in Springfield, MO back in 2013. Over the years he and I shot together, drank together, and just generally got along.

So in light of these good memories I'd like to offer up two mag carriers that Dustin graciously made for me, neither of which he would accept payment for and for which I no longer have a use.

First is an OWB all kydex carrier for 226/228/229 (not 229-1) 9mm mags. It was made in an "eye catching" color as means to generating conversation at a Greyguns class I took back in 2015.

Second up is an IWB hybrid carrier for a P290 mag (I believe the P238/938 mags also fit). I wore this once and then it sat on top of the safe.

Rules are pretty simple, must have e-mail in your profile and must comment here on which (or both) carrier you'd like to be entered for. Karmanator will draw a winner toward the end of the week or over the weekend. That's it.

See post below for winners.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the yeller one. Thanks for the chance.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need the yellow mag patch for my 228--and yellow is not a sissy color, it is an earth tone.

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Please add me for the 238 holster! Thanks!

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for chance. Yellow first then the 290. Appreciate your karma.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the yellow. I will wear it with a black holster and sing...black and yellow....

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I would happily use either of those, having both a 228 and a 938. I also have a number of Dustin's holsters and regret that he has left the business. I hope he is ok...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have a P228. I would appreciate a chance for the 0WB carrier. Thx

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Pls add my name for the yellow one.
I have a p226.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for the 226/228/229 mag holder. And thank you very much!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Yellow doesn't bother me.
Thanks for the offer!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sweet karma! I have several of Dustin's holsters.

Diggin on that yellow! Smile

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Well the Karmanator has spoken and the winners are:

1KPerDay - Yellow mag carrier

ArtieS - 290/938 mag carrier

I’ll shoot you both emails shortly.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Super cool! Thanks!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post