SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43X/48 with rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43X/48 with rail Login/Join 
posted
https://eu.glock.com/en/technology/slimline-rail

Let’s sit back and see who makes accessories for this slim rail.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Very interesting.

I might need to pick up a 43X after all.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
What is the Surefire light that is on the gun at the bottom of that page?

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally, I prefer my G48 without the rail. I know many folks like to put lights and lasers on a rail, but if I am carrying it, I don't want anything hanging off it. I want it as slim, trim and lite as possible.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C'mon G26 with rail!

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's probably a new Surefire light that they are releasing for the new EU Glocks. So it will probably be here in the states after enough people buy the black 43x/48.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
C'mon G26 with rail!

...with a 19 grip please!

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
What is the Surefire light that is on the gun at the bottom of that page?

To be announced.

Looks great though.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not happy, I just sold my G43X to get a G48. I would liked a G48 with a rail and light but now I have holster and everything for the G48, they should have come out with that version to begin with.

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's BS that they aren't releasing the RAIL version here in the states (yet).

Posts: 888 | Location: TX | Registered: June 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shot 2020 maybe?

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
Shot 2020 maybe?

I'm hoping so. I've waited this long to get a black slide 43X or 48 because I didn't want the silver might as well continue the wait for the RAIL version.

Posts: 888 | Location: TX | Registered: June 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venenoindy:
I'm not happy, I just sold my G43X to get a G48. I would liked a G48 with a rail and light but now I have holster and everything for the G48, they should have come out with that version to begin with.

They want you to buy more than Big Grin

The 43x will replace my 43 for sure.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
How long have some of you been playing the home game now???

This is Glock 101.

EVERYBODY WANTS A POCKET GLOCK
"snicker lets release one in .380, bwhahaha"

NO KIDDING THEY ALL BOUGHT THE .380
"RELEASE THE KRAK......errr Glock 43 9mm, bwhahahaha"

HOW ABOUT A NEW GENERATION OF GLOCK 19........BUT PUT AN ANNOYING CUT IN THE GRIP.
"PERFECTION errrrr PERFECTED!!! Bwhahahaha money money money"

"Hey Bob, start spooging out those new new Glock 19s without the cut and the slide serrations everybody wants. "

YOU DON'T THINK WE COULD GET FOLKS TO BUY A TAN MULLET OF A GLOCK 19 THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE FULL MAG COMPATIBILITY DO YOU?????
"Hell give it a try.......sides we will fix all those issues with the Glock 45 when all the suck......errr customers buy that one. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!"

A SILVER GLOCK FROM THE FACTORY, CRAZY TALK I TELLS YA!!!
"Yeah but it feels great and has 10 shots and besides let me let you in on a little secret.....two words BLACK SLIDES bwhahahahahMONEY!!!"

"Yeah but shouldn't they at least have a rail?????"

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
^^^
It's working on me. Frown

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
lol funny cslinger and I'm starting to think it really is intentional.

I can't believe it, but I sold my beloved 43X and 48 earlier this week and am going with my 365 and 365XL.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Y’all ain't been buying Glocks long, have ya?

This is classic Glock marketing, albeit with more options as they are more responsive to the customers lately.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post