SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sights on my 226 Legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sights on my 226 Legion Login/Join 
posted
I am sure this has been discussed by I am new to the Legion. My front and rear are marked TG-H3. Does this stand for TRU-GLOW? What does the H3 stand for?

Posts: 208 | Location: Littleton, Co. USA | Registered: August 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
height

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13951 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
H3 stands for Tritium

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
Yes, TG stands for Truglo and H3 is the chemical symbol for tritium.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
And a neutron in H3 atoms decays to an antineutrino, an electron (which makes the phosphor glow), and a proton (which transforms H3 to He3). In case you wanted to know. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8945 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post