SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Galloway Precision Trigger and Magguts endorsement -installed on Ruger LC9S
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Galloway Precision Trigger and Magguts endorsement -installed on Ruger LC9S Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
Just briefly, I installed two sets of Magguts. +1 in my LC9s , no problems, no malfunctions.

Just be sure to install the two springs in proper directions. Seems like a lot of money just to add 1 round, but I prefer Magguts using the standard length mags to Rugers extended mags.

Secondly, Galloway Precision's Aegis short stroke trigger. I had been plagued with trigger slap with my Lc9s, tried reshaping and smoothing the stock trigger to alleviate the problem. That didn't work.

I ordered and installed the Galloway trigger, it is really good, not only eliminated the trigger slap, but gave a really good trigger action. I have been surprised at the accuracy of this Ruger, and this trigger just helps so much.

I have been very impressed with this LC9s Pro.

It is on sale for $35+Shipping

https://gallowayprecision.com/...c9s-and-ec9s-pistols

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
BTW - The article shown in the photo, is one from Guns Magazine from years ago. It was written by John Taffin about his two Alaskan Malamutes.

I have Siberian Huskies, so that article resonate with me.

A few years back, I emailed Mr.Taffin telling him I enjoyed reading and seeing his two dogs.

He replied that both had passed away, he had cremated both of them, and their ashes were on his desk.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Galloway makes some good stuff. I have of one the Sweet Pea triggers on my LCP. Makes a world of difference.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post