SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 AXG Classic
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 AXG Classic Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberiad:
I've lost touch with what's happening with the P320 line since selling the one I had well before factory milling was an option. These are milled for the Romeo 1 Pro and Delta Point Pro, is that correct?

The AXG Scorpion also can mount an RMR. Not sure about the Classic AXG though.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a great looking gun

Posts: 442 | Location: people republic of Crapachusettes | Registered: September 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've lost touch with what's happening with the P320 line since selling the one I had well before factory milling was an option. These are milled for the Romeo 1 Pro and Delta Point Pro, is that correct?

Per the product page for the P320 AXG Classic:

"XSERIES OPTIC-READY SLIDE COMPATIBLE WITH ROMEO1PRO, DELTA POINT PRO, AND RMR"

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

Per the product page for the P320 AXG Classic:

"XSERIES OPTIC-READY SLIDE COMPATIBLE WITH ROMEO1PRO, DELTA POINT PRO, AND RMR"

Thanks. I looked at that page multiple times and missed the giant picture with the giant text underneath. Maybe my wife is right and I am losing my mind.

Posts: 4078 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone taking pre orders for these? I'm in

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
I really want one of these.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want. Any ideas when these are going to be released?

Posts: 45 | Registered: June 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post