SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 AXG Classic
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 AXG Classic Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pistol.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me likey... lots! Only nit pick is I wish it had a black version of the custom works trigger

Posts: 71 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: January 07, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The slide stop looks unfinished to me. I prefer it to have a fence or mold around it...

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Oh man <drool>...this is what I wanted in the first place, not that ugly brown thing. The wood grip panels are sweet, too. I still think the AXG grip module is overpriced, but Sig is sure doing everything they can to convince me that I need one in my life!

Posts: 8567 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, definitely sweet looking this one is. Don't care for the ugly Scorpion, either. Now, if/when they come out with the AXG Compact Classic, you know, the size of the 320 X-Compact, man I'm all in. Are you listening, SIG?

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Getting a P320 seems a lot more tempting now.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Having an AXG Scorpion, X5 Legion, and an X Carry built on a Wilson grip module I thought I had my P320 needs covered. Not a fan of the curved trigger, but I’d be replacing any trigger from Sig with a GGI one anyways. I think I may just pick up another AXG frame and possibly another slide, but this offering is intriguing.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to decide what to do with my Custom Works FCU. I had planned on building an AXG Carry Nitron with parts, but I heard that a Nitron factory AXG was coming soon. Really just a black AXG Scorpion would be fine. This is nice, but I'd prefer the legion trigger in the FCU and Scorpion, and probably the G10 grips if they are thinner than the wood ones on this. The wood does look thicker but it's hard to tell.

One will pop up soon enough at a local shop to check out. I've seen a few Scorpions so it should not be super rare. The price kinda puts it in the class of guns that will stick around a little while at a shop - least a few days anyway.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LtsAv8
posted Hide Post
I'm in a good place with my pistols, but man, this is tempting.

P220R3, SP2022 (9MM), P2000SK (9MM), P320 Carry (9MM), G17 Gen 5, G19 Gen 5

Posts: 148 | Location: The Metoplex, TX | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Custom works engraving is a deal breaker for me.

Conserve Liberty, and the right of self-determination.

Posts: 57 | Location: The Flyover Part | Registered: September 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Sig Customer Service and they told me that the MSRP of the AXG Classic is $1,329.99. That's $200 more than the $1,129.99 MSRP of the AXG Scorpion. Not sure why.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Just saw that MidWest Guns have them on their website for $1,199.99. You can sign up to be notified when they become available.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I dig it. But I'd like to have just the grip module and walnut grips sold separately, to put on my existing P320.

quote:
Originally posted by cremaley:
I spoke with Sig Customer Service and they told me that the MSRP of the AXG Classic is $1,329.99. That's $200 more than the $1,129.99 MSRP of the AXG Scorpion. Not sure why.

With the price of wood these days, that's probably $200 in wood grips. Big Grin

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I dig it. But I'd like to have just the grip module and walnut grips sold separately, to put on my existing P320.

quote:
Originally posted by cremaley:

With the price of wood these days, that's probably $200 in wood grips. Big Grin

Agreed, wouldn't mind it as a conversion kit.
Are they/do they have a SC AXG?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tempting! And if they bring out a rail less .45 model I will bust out my credit card.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

No, and a future one is highly unlikely, considering Sig has discontinued the subcompact P320.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

No, and a future one is highly unlikely, considering Sig has discontinued the subcompact P320.

Bummer. A SC/C hybrid would be an ideal configuration for me.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish that pistols set up for optics would come standard with suppressor/tall sights so you don't have to replace the standards if you want sighting backup.

That is a pretty sweet looking pistol though.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
I've lost touch with what's happening with the P320 line since selling the one I had well before factory milling was an option. These are milled for the Romeo 1 Pro and Delta Point Pro, is that correct?

Posts: 4078 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post