SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Wilson Combat P320 grip frames
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Wilson Combat P320 grip frames Login/Join 
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
BucFan,

It's the new style 17rd mag and unfortunately I cut the ears off all my old style ones so I can show you a pic of an intact old style in it.

Also I just noticed the gun isn't fully into battery as it looks like the grip is longer than the slide. When its fully in battery the slide is slightly longer.

Thanks sigarms,

I ended up buying a full size one to try out and can confirm that the old style base pads will not work with the Wilson grips.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my X-carry grip module tonight. Overall I am very impressed. However, I want to add the Tungsten rods that they talk about on the Wilson web site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: S391,

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I received my grip module on Sunday. It was a little difficult to drop my FCU into, but once I got it in there, I immediately knew that this combination was going to be a winner. I had always felt kinda “meh” about the P320 especially when it came to ergonomics, both with the stock grip and that of the X-Carry/Compact. This Wilson Combat grip module makes the P320 feel like an entirely different gun (in my hands, YMMV), so much so that it makes me want to pick up a second P320 just to have as a spare.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for Wilson to produce a Compact version.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post