SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Wilson Combat P320 grip frames
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Wilson Combat P320 grip frames Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
I wish they had shown a completed pistol with their frame.

They do, on the webpages linked in the OP.

I missed that picture, thank you for posting it.

I don't have a P320, but if I did, I would buy one of those Wilson grip frames. It just changes it for the better, in looks, and I,m sre in grip too.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I might have to try one out. Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am tempted to grab one of their manual safety carry size versions, but I don’t see what it would offer that my X frame does not. Hopefully someone here who has an X frame will grab one and post a comparison.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
Hopefully someone here who has an X frame will grab one and post a comparison.

I plan to, once the black non-safety model is back in stock.

Posts: 32424 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Soon you'll be able to make a P320 without anything from SIG! Big Grin

Like many a Glock product.

Market competition and improvement, all good. Considering the gun is just the module, they lend themselves to even more customization than Glorps.

Also good, watching people who spend thousands on aftermarket parts for these eschew expensive 1911s that "don't work without modification" or somesuch. Pot/kettle and all that.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
And speaking of the 1911, the Wilson module has quite a familiar profile. One of the features of the warmed over p250 which is the p320 which from the start set off my strange feeling button, is that darn handle. One on each side of a Croc pot would be a perfect fit. Someones CAD mistake I am sure. Its just odd. The Wilson part looks more like a pistol frame. They've even rounded its trigger guard nicely. The Wilson frame has no seam lines on it either.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
The Wilson frame has no seam lines on it either.

No, you can see a seam down the middle on the underside of the whole frame. But damn I like the esthetics of that frame!

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ALLEGRO1957
posted Hide Post
I already carry a 17rd mag (X Grip) on my P320cRX.

Will my slide fit on the Wilson X frame?

Be a productive citizen but always be prepared

Posts: 43 | Registered: October 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
The Wilson frame has no seam lines on it either.

No, you can see a seam down the middle on the underside of the whole frame. But damn I like the esthetics of that frame!
The black module in the 2nd pic is factory Sig. The FDE Wilson shows no seam. The Wilson modules in the OPs link do show a seam line.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warbird1
posted Hide Post
Picked up a compact in 40 at a pawn shop a couple of weeks ago. Looks like new. Ordered the tan grip module without safety earlier this evening on the Wilson site. Looking forward to having it in the carry version.

If I want it... I need it !

Posts: 44 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered a black carry w/safety cut for my M17 nitron. Seems worth a try...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by warbird1:
Picked up a compact in 40 at a pawn shop a couple of weeks ago. Looks like new. Ordered the tan grip module without safety earlier this evening on the Wilson site. Looking forward to having it in the carry version.
How much are they?

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
That's a nice looking and functional looking grip. When they come out with a compact I may grab one.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I ordered a black full sized for my VTAC. Should be here Wednesday. The Wilson module looks to be griper than the X5 that is on the pistol now. Also, the extra deep cutout at the back of the trigger guard should allow for the hand to ride slightly higher.

I have a Wilson EDC X9 and a 1911 XTAC both of which use the same layout on the grips like this new module. I really like the fit and feel! So we'll see how it goes.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Back in stock.

Posts: 32424 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
RTG Parts
posted Hide Post
I like this. When they make one for the manual safety M17 I will try them out.

NRA LIFE MEMBER - NSSF MEMBER

www.RobertRTG.com for the best prices on HK, AK, MG42, Uzi parts and more.

Posts: 459 | Location: Sheridan, Wyoming | Registered: March 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Shrewd business move on the part of WC..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
I ordered a tan one for my M17 that may replace the X-Grip module I have on there now. Once it arrives, I'll post some pics.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in a compact frame but- from the FAQ at the website-
“Will you offer a Compact (15rd) length grip?
Not at this time, however there are plans to support this in the future.”

Anyone wanting a subcompact, Wilson says no intentions to produce one at this point.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad they did not turn out one with a safety. I would have bought it.

Posts: 139 | Registered: August 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post