SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    G19x arrived. My fave
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G19x arrived. My fave Login/Join 
posted
She is so nice! To all the people that bitch about it, go try it out before you yap. It was never intended for concealed carry.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
Very nice and it can be concealed carried with ease...for me. My 19X rides in an appendix carry Incog Eclipse as it rides deep. Love it!

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are sweet, when they were first announced I wasn’t all that interested since I have a 17 and a few 19s. Then I held one and really liked it.

I didn’t end up buying it but I’m sure I’ll end up with one at some point. Maybe this summer.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I picked up a19X last week and it has become my favorite as well. I have over 600 rounds through it. It is carried every day and is the bedside gun too. I used to carry 17’s so this is even easier for carry. And I have many many mags for it!!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the 19X. I really like what Glock has done with some of their newer models. I just wish I could get one in black.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love my 19x's. The balance, the commander type size, the trigger and yes even the color.
The FDE is something you either like or you don't. I can understand both sides-i just happen to really like it.
In fact i have the FDE FNS 9C , and the FDE FN 509 which is new this year and the only thing i regret is that its only the frame which is FDE

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes the commander size is so awesome.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I will say it I have always hated Glocks. But I finally found one I like I purchased the Glock 19X about two weeks ago and it has quickly became one of my favorites.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:
I will say it I have always hated Glocks. But I finally found one I like I purchased the Glock 19X about two weeks ago and it has quickly became one of my favorites.

Welcome to the dark side!! Or is it the FDE side?

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

posted Hide Post
1911 commander next to G19X. Eerily similar.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
My 19X, er ah..kinda 19X is one of my favorites. Soft shooting, very accurate, and has become my new duty carry.

Well after I worked it over to match my uniform...Smile

Got tired of waiting on the black version...

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
My 19X, er ah..kinda 19X is one of my favorites. Soft shooting, very accurate, and has become my new duty carry.

Well after I worked it over to match my uniform...Smile

Got tired of waiting on the black version...

TXPO

I was just reading your write up of this on GT. Fantastic job!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well after I worked it over to match my uniform...Smile ...
TXPO

Looks great! Just out of curiosity, why use a Gen 5 slide instead of the stock (or cerakoted) 19x slide?

Posts: 51 | Registered: April 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BTS:
quote:

Well after I worked it over to match my uniform...Smile ...
TXPO

Looks great! Just out of curiosity, why use a Gen 5 slide instead of the stock (or cerakoted) 19x slide?

I was originally going to get the 19X and black it out, but decided to leave it Coyote and use it as a range gun.

This was just a second frame only I sourced. This is my on and off duty pistol and if I ever need a tad smaller frame, I can just put the 19 frame back on. Honestly I can carry the 19X off duty just about as easy as I can the 19.

If I need something really small, I'll grab my 43, or LCP.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
They need to hurry and release a black 19X (or a black 32X so I can have a new duty weapon).

I finally installed the suppressor height sights I had sitting forever. I just wish the 19X came with the Ameriglo Bold sights like the gen5 19.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post

Had some range time today. A bit over 800 rounds total as of today.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
They need to hurry and release a black 19X (or a black 32X so I can have a new duty weapon).
This and with just Glock plastic sights. Most people have strong preferences in sights, so the OEM GNS are a waste for them.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whtwolf14
posted Hide Post
Now I want one... Cool

Posts: 4281 | Location: Mountains....lots of Mountains.... | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO
This and with just Glock plastic sights. Most people have strong preferences in sights, so the OEM GNS are a waste for them.

Agreed. I gave the Glock night sights from my 19X to a coworker. We’re due to get new gen4 31s this year and I already plan on replacing the factory night sights like I’ve done with my last three duty weapons.

I’m using a Safariland 7 series duty holster and I just cut the bottom of the holster off this morning and have been using it for three hours now and it feels so much better not pushed into my hip. So shorter slide and full grip is great.

If we’re ever forced to switch to 9mm, I will push the 19X as a duty weapon.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks ok, but I'm still resisting.

Mostly 9mm and .45 ACP:
P226 Enhanced Elite
P938 SAS
P320 Compact w/subcompact grip
P225-A1 two-tone
Bunch of Dan Wessons
Assorted Berettas, CZs, etc.

Posts: 199 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post