SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig p320 Modularity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig p320 Modularity Login/Join 
posted
Hello all,

I just purchased a standard p320 full size handgun. I’m confused on the modularity between a standard p320 and p320 x-series. Is it possible to put an x-series upper on a standard lower or standard upper on an x-series lower?

Thanks for any help.

Posts: 3 | Location: Panama City Beach, FL | Registered: December 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, you can mix an match as you see fit. With your full size frame you can run the XFull, or X5 slides without changing anything.

The fun thing is you can buy new grips relatively cheap and then you can run any slide you want. The following grips work with the following slides;

Full size grip - X5, XFull, or full size slide.

Xcarry, carry, or compact grip - XFull, full size, XCarry, or compact/carry slide.

Sub compact or Xcompact - XCarry, XCompact, Carry/compact, or sub compact slide.

I am sure I missed some combo's but you get the idea. You can even run other combo's but you will just see the guide rod and spring.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for your help.

Posts: 3 | Location: Panama City Beach, FL | Registered: December 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post