SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone with HK trigger time?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone with HK trigger time? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have 11 hk's and think they are amazing. The p30L is a great gun. The usp in 9mm with the match trigger is probably my favorite of all. The Hk45 is great, I have 2, but am not a huge fan of 45. As has been said, the stock da/sa triggers leave a lot to be desired but I find they are just as good as any others if you put the time in. The LEM is probably the best option. They are pricey, but incredibly durable and reliable and very well made.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer the USP to the newer P30/HK45 platform. The dual spring recoil system in the USP makes for a softer shooting pistol (they switched to a single spring on the latter models to make the slide narrower/more conelable). In 9mm, the USP will shoot any kind of ammo without a hitch, including light 115 gr stuff, while the P30 can struggle with some of the weaker ammo because of a stiff single recoil spring.

Posts: 539 | Registered: November 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
after literally 20 years of searching for that ONE gun, i finally found it.

German-manufactured, HK 45C LEM tigger, with Heinie sights.

with a little over 5k rounds through the platform, not a single failure of any kind. I carry it in an appendix holster, SME by 5 Shot Leather.

Posts: 173 | Location: boston | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Had my P30 out this afternoon. I love it, crappy trigger and all. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post