SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X5 Reviews are out
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X5 Reviews are out Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by md-dave:
Thanks for the definitive answers.

I am trying to convince SWMBO that I "need" the X5 now. Until that happens I will enjoy playing with the two I have now, especially after the PELT upgrades. Still hoping to see a flat faced trigger for the P229 Legion from Bruce. Wink

Posts: 71 | Location: NoVA | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:
Originally posted by SS:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Smith and Wesson has Performance Center items. Originally, they were really high end revolvers. As the public changed moods, they offered some badass 5906s, Shorty 40s, and other really regal guns.

Now, they offer M&Ps to the line up. I don't think personally that the M&P tarnishes what was once offered. I wish the Performance Center would still offer 59xx guns. They had a 5906 that was to die for.

I don't think there has ever been a semi-custom pistol made that has been as good as the Performance Center 3rd gen guns with the exception of maybe the SIG X5.

The PC 5906 ruled IDPA and the PPC9 ruled PPC. The Mastershop X5's aren't popular in PPC maybe because of a rule change that made shooting a custom 1911 make more sense.

Let the pictures of everyone's PC 3rd gens commence

I'm not a competitive shooter but I'd wager that the CZ Shadow camp might take issue with this.

Tanfoglio has 6 Uspsa production division national titles in a row.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
what is the street price on the 320x5?

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not as big of a failure as Henry Ford II. Now that was a specimen dumbass!

Totally off-top, but at least we got the Fox during his watch. Fond memories of that one; would like to revisit another before I die.

GT Five-O, bro.

quote:

Based on MSRP I'd say initially somewhere around $900 as long as demand isn't crazy. These days however, seems everything that says '320' on it is in high demand.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I can find a Romeo 1 in stock, will I need the handgun adapter pack to run the Romeo1 on the P320 X5? Or is the adapter kit only to put the Romeo 1 on other pistols?

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:

I just picked mine up tonight and the dealer I purchased mine through is charging $855.00 before tax.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I played with a few of them last weekend at the NRA show and I wasn't particularly impressed.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:
Originally posted by SS:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Smith and Wesson has Performance Center items. Originally, they were really high end revolvers. As the public changed moods, they offered some badass 5906s, Shorty 40s, and other really regal guns.

Now, they offer M&Ps to the line up. I don't think personally that the M&P tarnishes what was once offered. I wish the Performance Center would still offer 59xx guns. They had a 5906 that was to die for.

I don't think there has ever been a semi-custom pistol made that has been as good as the Performance Center 3rd gen guns with the exception of maybe the SIG X5.

The PC 5906 ruled IDPA and the PPC9 ruled PPC. The Mastershop X5's aren't popular in PPC maybe because of a rule change that made shooting a custom 1911 make more sense.

Let the pictures of everyone's PC 3rd gens commence

I'm not a competitive shooter but I'd wager that the CZ Shadow camp might take issue with this.

Tanfoglio has 6 Uspsa production division national titles in a row.

And they just released a polymer SAO completion elite series gun

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I played with a few of them last weekend at the NRA show and I wasn't particularly impressed.

Would you have liked them better with a different red dot?

The ones I played with just had iron sights. He trigger didnt seem all that great and the new grip frame did nothing for me.