SIGforum
**Update pg 2**Ever by something for your gun that’s impractical and pointless just cause it looks cool?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/8770006334

December 03, 2017, 06:30 AM
soggy_spinout
**Update pg 2**Ever by something for your gun that’s impractical and pointless just cause it looks cool?
quote:
this thread is haunting me , this is the 4th time that I have read it.

Smile
My second time back. Not quite the quivers yet, but as confession I'm certain there have been a couple of muzzle devices that have passed through my hands that would probably give a reasonable individual pause. Even I ended not using them after sensible thought returned.

My setup on my MSAR was tacticool to a painful extreme, but I've since gone through therapy over than one. However I haven't been cured enough to stop wanting a Super Mario Bullet Bill engraved on a future AR build. Wink

Sorry about the size; not my pic. But its scale about sums up my obsession. Big Grin
December 03, 2017, 01:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
That was money that could have gone to ammo or range time.

So is the $100 wagyu tomahawk steak just had. I don’t regret either Wink

I think I will go buy a pistol bayonet now. Smile

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.
December 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
Dusty78
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
That was money that could have gone to ammo or range time.

So is the $100 wagyu tomahawk steak just had. I don’t regret either Wink

I think I will go buy a pistol bayonet now. Smile

Now you’re talkin! You never know when it will just be you and your pistol storming a WWIesque trench!

December 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
DoctorSolo
shootee shootee
stabby stabby
December 03, 2017, 06:03 PM
OK. I spent $12.99 on some 9mm ammo yesterday and I shoot on public land for free. I think I can justify spending $25.59 on this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Firef...p2060353.m1438.l2649

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.
December 03, 2017, 07:58 PM
BB61
At the local gun show last week, I saw a gizmo similar to the one the OP showed. This one was designed to mount an RMR type sight on. It seemed impractical but practical at the same time.

December 05, 2017, 03:18 PM
Lord Vaalic
If its cool, and makes you lovingly stroke your firearm late at night, then its worth it.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
December 05, 2017, 04:01 PM
HRK
thats actually a pretty cool add on and practical in the sense you can beat meat or chest press a perp...

Soggy, that's a big fuggin boolit, do you carry the USS Missouri to fire it? LOL
December 05, 2017, 04:15 PM
Ryanp225
Actually, no. One of my biggest pet peaves major psychotic hatreds is people putting pointless aftermarket junk on a perfectly good gun. Especially the guys who have more than $200 invested in aftermarket parts for Glocks which seems to be all the fashion these days.
December 05, 2017, 06:14 PM
.38supersig
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
...the guys who have more than $200 invested in aftermarket parts for Glocks which seems to be all the fashion these days.

Yup, Thats me! Cost just over $200 to convert them to .38 Super, The first one with the Burris topped out at just over $350. I have two of 'em now. Big Grin

December 05, 2017, 07:39 PM
DoctorSolo
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Actually, no. One of my biggest pet peaves major psychotic hatreds is people putting pointless aftermarket junk on a perfectly good gun. Especially the guys who have more than $200 invested in aftermarket parts for Glocks which seems to be all the fashion these days.

What do you care?

What's it to you?

Make me wanna zev up my Glawk, boy...