SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Joining the Legion with a P226 SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joining the Legion with a P226 SAO Login/Join 
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted
I've been completely SIGless for almost 2 years now. I've honestly been okay with that too for several reasons. On a whim, while hanging around my favorite toy store, I decided to play with a Legion 226 SAO. I absolutely fell in love with the trigger. Perhaps more importantly I love how I can rest my thumb on the safety and not interfere with the damn slide stop and get a slide lock at the end of a magazine. I've been thinking about that gun and even watching a few videos on the SAO in particular and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. So after some particularly hectic weeks of late I decided to pull the trigger and order an LEO program Legion P226 9mm SAO. Hopefully I'll have it in a few weeks.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You chose...wisely!!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
You are going to LOVE IT! I had a P226 Legion 9mm in DA/SA. I sold it to get the SAO. I am glad I did. Trigger is amazing. Enjoy it!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve got 16 Sigs. A Legion 226, 220,220 compact,226 SAO models, the SAO models are my favorite.
I don’t understand why the SAO models aren’t more popular.

Posts: 10 | Registered: September 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post