SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ever had one of those moments when you can't afford the gun, but the deal is too good to pass?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ever had one of those moments when you can't afford the gun, but the deal is too good to pass? Login/Join 
posted
Had that problem today so now I'm the proud new owner of an HK P7M13.... pics to come later

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Would like to know the $ details, but, yes, I've had deals too good to pass.

Waiting for pics...

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Yes. HK45 tactical LNIB and completely unmolested for $700. I made myself walk away. Of course it sold.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$1300 in like new condition with 3 mags. No box or anything else with it, but for the price can't be passed up...

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Yeah, that's what the extra kidney is for. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hahaha definitely.

posted Hide Post
That is a good price, but I think I still would've passed. They're simply not $1000+ pistols to me. Even knowing I could just turn around and sell for profit, I just couldn't do it.

Nice grab though!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the P7s design, I just think they're cool. But like you said worst case is I can sell it for a good profit and get something else... it's been a long time since I've seen an M13 under 2k-2500.... 1300 is more of a PSP price now....

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I love my P7's and just as an investment it was a good move. Very few guns appreciate well and quickly. That p7m13 will sell for $4-5k in the next 5 years. 3 years ago I got multiple P7M8's for around $1100. Today those same guns sell for $2000+. The p7m13 has even less availability as they didn't produce nearly as many of them when compared to the M8. They are and will continue to be more sought after. Good catch and congrats.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the find. Even without the box, at that price one really can't complain...or pass it up. I personally don't care for the double-stack configuration but I'd have no problem buying it to flip at some point down the road. After all, I like money nearly as much as I like guns. Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post