SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P227 sights, same as P220
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P227 sights, same as P220 Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I bought a P227 when they first came out. The one available did not have night sights so I had a set of sights Big Dot sights for a P220 installed.

I didn't see any reason why they would be different. I've not shot the gun that much, but have also not shot it well and now I'm wondering about the sights.

If you have a P227 what sights do you have? Are the other than stock? Do you see any reason they should be different than a P220?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the trijicon HD's, just like I do on any Pseries SIG.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The P220 and P227 are identical, except for the grip frame areas. So, same sights.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I use the trijicon HD's, just like I do on any Pseries SIG.

Looked just a bit ago. They are Trijicons HD XR Night Sights, 2013.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The P220 and P227 are identical, except for the grip frame areas. So, same sights.

Thanks for the confirmation. Couldn't see any reason it would not be the case.