SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Could not resist it....Sig 365 XL
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could not resist it....Sig 365 XL Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I couldn't have said it any better.

If I can get a better product at a cheaper price, I'd be foolish not to. I am well aware of where products are made.

I find it hard to believe that Trijicon does not use any Chinese or other foreign parts to build their products.

quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
quote:
Originally posted by mtnwind:
Folks are evidently unaware that the Holosun company is a prime example of Chinese Communist Party's theft of US intellectual property.

Please do a little research and stop supporting the Red Chinese attempted takeover of the USA.

If you think the United States does not use other countries technologies then you are sadly mistaken. We were getting our butts kicked during WW2 by the Japanese Zero until we used a captured Zero Fighter to make our planes better. I have Several Trijicon RMR’s and let me tell you, they are not any better for twice the price. They have less features, the glass is not as clear and cost way more. Trijicon has rested on its military record and see’s no reason to update its optics or lower the price. They have more than recouped R&D prices. Aim Point is not American, but it always get recommended. People buy what they can afford. I’m fortunate that I can buy what I want. I love this country and served 24 years to defend it, but point of the matter is as long as profits for big business stays large, they will drive the average American to a lower priced option that WORKS.

This is a thread for shooters, let’s not turn it into a political one.

Posts: 3445 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, did not mean to hi-jack this thread. I've started a new thread on this subject in the Lounge.

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I picked up an XL slide assy then an RZ to try out.
Didn't like the RZ and sold the whole thing off to someone else.
Now there are more Red dots for these and I kinda wish I had of hung onto the slide.

Swampfox also has a dot with the RMSc footprint that looks pretty stout.
I really wish that their LPVO scopes had been on the market when I was looking. Looks to be the same price as the Primary Arms ones that I got but with better features.

Posts: 1475 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Folks are evidently unaware that the Holosun company is a prime example of Chinese Communist Party's theft of US intellectual property.

Please do a little research and stop supporting the Red Chinese attempted takeover of the USA.

If you think the United States does not use other countries technologies then you are sadly mistaken. We were getting our butts kicked during WW2 by the Japanese Zero until we used a captured Zero Fighter to make our planes better. I have Several Trijicon RMR’s and let me tell you, they are not any better for twice the price. They have less features, the glass is not as clear and cost way more. Trijicon has rested on its military record and see’s no reason to update its optics or lower the price. They have more than recouped R&D prices. Aim Point is not American, but it always get recommended. People buy what they can afford. I’m fortunate that I can buy what I want. I love this country and served 24 years to defend it, but point of the matter is as long as profits for big business stays large, they will drive the average American to a lower priced option that WORKS.

I thought the Zero was a stolen/modeled after design that Howard Hughes came up with?

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Fever:
quote:
quote:

I thought the Zero was a stolen/modeled after design that Howard Hughes came up with?

That is a myth that came about because we as superior minded Americans could not believe the Japanese could design such a superior fighter plane compared to what we had. How wrong we were to second guess our enemies. Here is a good read on it.

https://www.historynet.com/did...ans-zero-fighter.htm

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Love that gray frame! That's one of the next 2 pistols I'm buying.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Guys,

I was able to hit the range this morning with the 365 XL. I ran 150rds with zero issues. The first 100 rds were my 115gr JHP hand loads. I then fired a mix of Hornady critical Defense 135’s and Federal 147 JHP’s. The gun ate everything. With the ammo shortages, I have had to load my own self defense ammo, and this gun ate it up and was very accurate in the process. Here is the first 5 shots out of the gun, with 115gr JHP with 4.6gr Titegroup. I promise that is 5 shots and not 3.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
Nice, what camera did you use to take those fantastic pictures of your P365XL?

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Fever:
Nice, what camera did you use to take those fantastic pictures of your P365XL?

Thanks. I use my IPhone 11 for all my pics. It is better than most stand-alone cameras.

posted Hide Post
Got up today and saw a notification email from Midway that they had 507K's in stock. Went to order one and they were already sold out. Doh!

Probably should backorder if they don't bill you until it ships.

Posts: 4700 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
I like it!

I have a 365 with an XL frame. Had to have the slide milled for a 507K, too.

Who did you use for the milling? Any pics?

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post