SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365's Available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365's Available Login/Join 
posted
Good morning,

I was visiting family in IA yesterday 3/5/18 and purchased a P365 at Bass Pro in Council Bluffs for $529. I had one on back order, but cancelled it. Just wanted to give people who are also waiting the heads-up.

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Denham Springs LA had 7 yesterday evening when I was there picking mine up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Yesterday the Bass Pro Shop in Las Vegas had 5 in stock when I called at noon. When I got there at 3pm, I was able to purchase the last one.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update. I was going to pre-order but I’ll try to find it at a local store. I heard they were shipping again. I’m going to buy one as soon as I can. I typically carry my P320 compact most the time and my Shield on occasion. It will be nice to have a 10+ 1 capacity Sig for CCW. Let us know how it shots.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post