SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Slimline Glocks With MOS/Rail G43X, G48
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Slimline Glocks With MOS/Rail G43X, G48 Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
This is more for someone who has want the slimline subcompact on their hip to have a light. That person can take the out of the holster periodically, check the battery (which has a useful LED charge status indicator, and charge if necessary. At the same time the carrier could tear down the gun and give it a quick clean to get rid of carry accumulated gunk.

quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I just can’t get excited over rechargeable tech in a weapon or other serious use light.

If I am using the same light day in and day out like uniformed PD or something where I can charge the light for a period everyday then fine.

For the average gun owner who was a likely to leave a light in a safe or not have a normal charge routine they are likely to find a dead light. For these type of things at least for me I want a primary cell option.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post