SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Purchased a new P320RX Compact Recently?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Purchased a new P320RX Compact Recently? Login/Join 
posted
I am in the market for a P320RX Compact. I was wondering for those that purchased one recently what the manufacture date was (sticker on the case it came in) and if it had the upgraded components (from the voluntary recall) already installed. I am going to look for one that was manufactured with the upgrades included. From the "what has changed" video, it would appear that the new disconnect notch in the slide would be blued.

Posts: 4 | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one from last year, it had been manufactured before the update, but that was done before sale. The groove was not refinished.
A Birchwood Casey pen made quick work of that, though.

Posts: 35 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I think you can tell just from the thickness of the trigger.

And the finish on the slide milling isn't really important, it's a stainless slide.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My March 2017 320rx did not have the upgrade. Not sure if I’ll do it or not though.

Posts: 181 | Registered: September 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post