SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma for Sig P365 single mag pouch ***winner is hberttmank***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma for Sig P365 single mag pouch ***winner is hberttmank*** Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
Hello all- a while back, our own vthoky (Dan) sent me two single mag pouches that he created on a 3-D printer to try out and provide a little feedback to him. One was set up for a right handed shooter, and the other was ambidextrous. After checking with him, he’s decided to allow me to karma one of them (mag not included haha) which will be the ambi-pouch to increase the number of people that can apply. The pouch is very rigid and the belt slot will accommodate up to a 1.5” belt of reasonable thickness. I’ll keep this active until interest drops off and then pick the winner. Good luck!
upload image free

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15574 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Great Thanks for doing this.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Please put down for this. Thank you sir.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to test it. thanks for thinking of us.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Count me in, bought a bright stainless 365 today

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
That's cool. Please include me, and thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the drawing. I would love to try it out.

Thanks!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, it would help with carrying my 365 at work. Thanks!

Steve

Posts: 104 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please add me to the list

Semper Fi

Posts: 399 | Location: orlando,fl,usa | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Cool, count me in also. Thanks.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
Dang. He made that on a 3D printer?
Excellent work!

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3594 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to try that out. Thanks for the chance.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please....thank you!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is pretty cool!

Thanks and please count me in

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Count me in.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
To whoever wins it: I'll welcome your feedback on design, functionality, and use.

Gearhounds: thank you for generously sharing.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
Please sign me up.

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post