SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Kriss Sphnix Compact
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kriss Sphnix Compact Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’ve owned 2 SDP Subcompacts, both marked Switzerland, and 1 duty not marked Switzerland. My first Subcompact was stolen and even though it was recovered by Indianapolis PD, I never got it back. Don’t get me started on those pricks. Still have a Sub and a Duty. Best handguns I’ve ever had and considering I’ve owned and shot many different P7’s, HK USP’s and P30SK, Sig M49, and many other it’s quite a thing. The only complaint I’ve had is the issue of night sights and on my first Subcompact it shot 6-8” low. Apparently they used compact sights on the Subs (my best guess). Sent it in and after Kriss changing a bunch of parts, it still shot the same. Made a Novak 1911 adjustable rear sight fit and it was perfect. Had to shim the rear sight. The compact is a 15+1 magazine unless you live in a state limiting you to 10 rounds. The Duty I have (not marked Switzerland) is every bit as perfect as my Subcompact. Btw, for the second Subcompact I bought a set of night sights from Prepper and they still do NOT work on the Subcompact, they shoot low. They probably work on the compacts. I’m just going to send my original sights that came on the second Subcompact to Tooltech to make them night sights. If you decide you don’t like the Sphinx Compact I’ll swap you or buy it. I need a Compact to make a set.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post