SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My sixteenth Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My sixteenth Sig Login/Join 
posted
I liked my Sig SP2022 9mm so much I had to get another one.

This is my son’s Christmas present.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signs are so hard to resist! The 2022 has to be the most under appreciated pistol out there, especially when you consider the price. I need about 16 more of that model alone.

Going to be a Merry Christmas for sure! Way to go dad.

Posts: 71 | Location: KCMO | Registered: October 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
What a great dad!d I gave my son a pristine P225. He loves it.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BT2012
posted Hide Post
That is a great Christmas gift to give and wish it was me receiving it.

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure like mine, I guess my brother and I put 350 rounds through my SP2022 9mm in the last few weeks without a hic-cup. I sold my Sig P250f .45 a.c.p. to pay for this gun for my son.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
Wonderful gun! One of my favorites. great trigger, and nary a hiccup.

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
What a thoughtful gift.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Great gift! Your son is very lucky

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet!! Congrats to you and your lucky son!!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Great gift! Your son is very lucky

Very nice. As my friend dry-fly knows, I am a fan of the 2022 and think it is the perfect SIG-world entrant.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post