SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ fun 75 compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ fun 75 compact Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted

Put a solid 200 rounds thru this fun thing yesterday after picking it up from espy2022. I dug out my spare mags for it and have 'em all loaded up for some fun today.

Ordered new base pads for the mags and thin grips.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!
CZ compact (PCR), my favorite non Sig!
Enjoy!

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great guns! Yeah, either rubber mag bases or bend a radius in the ones you have for some room!

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Another 100 down range today. I did grind the front off one mag base so its the same as the grip frame. Feels a LOT better.

My son was shooting his M11-A1 along side me. He liked the CZ but said his trigger was better. He does have 6000+ through the M11 though. Smile

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ triggers improve significantly with use! Use a #83 O-ring (10 for a couple bucks at Home Depot) to reduce hammer impact for dry firing. Actually work well in my Sigs with solid stainless slides. May not be as needed in Sigs but greatly reduces the audio. My dog hates dry firing. Go figure....

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
Another 100 down range today. I did grind the front off one mag base so its the same as the grip frame. Feels a LOT better.

My son was shooting his M11-A1 along side me. He liked the CZ but said his trigger was better. He does have 6000+ through the M11 though. Smile

Use Beretta 92 mag base plates. They fit perfect on my P01.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I can’t belive no one makes a better baseplate for those mags.

I’ve emailed Taran Tac several begging them to make a simple thin one. The rubber CZ ones are too thick and grab my shirt and the metal one should be flush with the grip.

I’ve never tried grinding down the factory metal ones, but I might give it a try.

The damn baseplates hold the gun back.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post