SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X5 L1 trigger question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X5 L1 trigger question Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
The break force of X5 L1 triggers can be adjusted. How is that achieved? A spring provides some of the pull force?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I don't know. I have detail stripped many of my SIGs, but never the X-Five Level 1. The trigger is more complicated than the standard P-series SIG.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photo. I don't see a spring in there, so maybe a geometry change?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not 100% sure but I believe the trigger pressure screw presses against another part which pushes into the trigger pressure spring. The spring is listed as 22 on the new x5 series part diagram.

Posts: 95 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at this picture in this armlist ad. The front tube is the trigger pressure adjustment screw. The 3 separate parts below the trigger unit include the pressure spring and go right where that front hole is in the trigger unit.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/...t-trigger-super-rare

Posts: 95 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thanks Yuns, I appreciate it.

Serious about crackers