New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Login/Join 
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted
Finally found and ordered a P365 from Bud's on Friday (only place that had one). According to Fedex tracking it should be at my FFL today. Can hardly wait to get it and get to the range. Now I need to find a good IWB holster for it.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I ordered the Silent Thunder Fusion from Garret for mine. Hoping it will be here this week.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I had mine out again yesterday for another few hundred trouble free rounds, love it so far. Still debating on holsters though. I have a silent thunder for my PPS, might go that route again.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
VEDDER HOLSTERS are relatively inexpensive (these days) with a fast return.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgtbrock
posted Hide Post
I agree with AZ excellent holster.

Posts: 15 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I will check them out.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Congrats. You are blessed. I'm still waiting for my backorder from Brownell's. I didn't realize 365 was the wait time, in days.
I'd like to buy the 12 rounders' and holster, but it'll just gather dust & really tick me off to have the holster sit vacant.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Looked at Garret and Vedder holsters. I have tried kydex IWB before but just didn't work out for me, so I am looking for leather.

quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:
Congrats. You are blessed. I'm still waiting for my backorder from Brownell's. I didn't realize 365 was the wait time, in days.
I'd like to buy the 12 rounders' and holster, but it'll just gather dust & really tick me off to have the holster sit vacant.

I set up email notification with 4 different online places I have bought guns from in the past. But I still checked them everyday. I set up for nite sites but the one I found has X=Ray sites. Decided I was lucky(?) to find that one so I got it. 12 round mags in the future.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Clinger IWB holster. Now I have two 12rd mags and a holster for the P365. Which Brownells still has not shipped from my 2/1 order. Every time I get the in stock notification from Top Gun Supply, I'm already too late.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgtbrock:
I agree with AZ excellent holster.

I agree, as well.

I just picked up one of their OWB holsters and a single mag pouch. Quality stuff!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Muddy River Tactical, period.

They have several styles of Kydex and leather holsters, and I have two of their tuckable Kydex IWBs for my P320C and my brand new P365.

The IWB clip on Muddy River’s holsters are the best I’ve had. I do encourage you to check them out before buying elsewhere.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Have been looking through the list of holster makers stickied in the CCW section. Found one at Hign Noon Holsters that is on my mind as I finish going through the rest of the list.

posted Hide Post
I have a DeSantis pocket holster for mine. Works great. It won't get carried until it's got more rounds at the range, though.

Another trouble free hundred rounds this evening. If it keeps on shooting like it does, it will be a favorite. Easy to shoot quickly, easy to control, and sole complaint (not really a complaint) is that the pistol is small enough that magazine's need to be extracted with the free hand, to go fast. Easy enough to do when coming up with the fresh mag.

So far, so good.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What does "tuckable"mean in an IWB holster? I can't figure out what tucks and how.

Thanks!

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A tuckable holster allows the overgarmet (eg, t-shirt, etc) to be tucked into the waistband, betwen the holster and the pants. The shirt appears tucked in all around, and conceals the pistol under a tucked shirt.

Usually the shirt is left with a bit of loose fabric around the belt; this gives a bit of play when bending and moving so the weapon doesn't print as easily, and gives something to grasp to retract the shirt when drawing the pistol.

Generally inside the waistband, I prefer an untucked shirt, but I've often gone tucked with a pistol inside the waistband. If I have a tucked shirt and am not carrying in the waistband, then I carry on the ankle and/or in the pocket with a pocket holster.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Garretts makes fantastic holsters with a very short lead time. For my P365 I chose the Silent Thunder GT. The offset clip makes it a tiny bit thinner which is exactly what I was looking for. I modified the clip a bit to make it more concealable.

https://www.giholsters.com/product-p/gt1000.htm

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine on 1/31 from Brownells and it shipped today 6/6.

quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pm9:
Garretts makes fantastic holsters with a very short lead time. For my P365 I chose the Silent Thunder GT. The offset clip makes it a tiny bit thinner which is exactly what I was looking for. I modified the clip a bit to make it more concealable.

https://www.giholsters.com/product-p/gt1000.htm

PM9, can you show the other side of your holster, please?

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I was just at the local gun shop tonight and they have one on the shelf I am sure they would ship if anyone is interested.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
Green Mountain Guns in Denver has a used one on consignment for $495.00 X-Ray sights and 4 mags. I have no affiliation with GMG other than being a regular customer.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post