Notify
Tools

P365 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
quote:
Originally posted by pm9:
Garretts makes fantastic holsters with a very short lead time. For my P365 I chose the Silent Thunder GT. The offset clip makes it a tiny bit thinner which is exactly what I was looking for. I modified the clip a bit to make it more concealable.

https://www.giholsters.com/product-p/gt1000.htm

PM9, can you show the other side of your holster, please?

Back side Silent Thunder GT.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I can't say enough good things about Hidden Hybrid Holsters. I have three (one each for my P938, P290RS and XD-s .45ACP - which also fits my Honor Guard 9mm). Can be worn IWB or OWB.

https://hiddenhybridholsters.c...-double-clip-iwb-owb

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may not need to order a new holster. My P365 fits perfectly in a DeSantis holster for the Glock 42; it's as though it was made for it.

Posts: 114 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I did order a leather holster from High Noon Holsters that is supposed to be here today.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Finally got to the range today to shoot my new P365. Didn't know that 2 of the guns I took would crap out on me but they did so had more time to spend with the 365. Put 50 rounds of 147gr Remington, 100 rouds of 115gr WWB, and 35 rounds of 115gr Hornady Critical Defense. Only problem I had was not enough ammo. Planning on going back in a week or so with much more ammo. Smooth shooting and had very little recoil to it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: molachi,

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molachi:
Finally got to the range today to shoot my new P365. Didn't know that 2 of the guns I took would crap out on me but they did so had more time to spend with the 365. Put 50 rounds of 147gr Remington, 100 rouds of 115gr WWB, and 35 rounds of 115gr Hornady Critical Defense. Only problem I had was not enough ammo. Planning on going back in a week or so with much more ammo. Smooth shooting and had very little kick to it.

Glad to hear that. What’s your manufacturer dare? Sticker on the side of the box.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
[Glad to hear that. What’s your manufacturer dare? Sticker on the side of the box.[/QUOTE]

May 17, 2018. I oedered it on June 1.

posted Hide Post
I'm waiting on a Clinger V3 Stingray. I have an Ozark made for a G42 which is close to perfect. This design uses a narrow metal clip and see saws in my waistband. I prefer one WIDE polymer clip.

My 365 has 500+ trouble free round through it. These include Fiocchi 115 FMJ, Freedom Munitions 124 new FMJ, WWB 115 gr., a few Critical Duty, a few Liberty 50 gr. and several mags of Federal HST 124 gr SD ammo. Loving it.

Posts: 1931 | Location: S.E. Michigan/Macomb County | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finally got to the range today to shoot my new P365. Didn't know that 2 of the guns I took would crap out on me but they did so had more time to spend with the 365. Put 50 rounds of 147gr Remington, 100 rouds of 115gr WWB, and 35 rounds of 115gr Hornady Critical Defense. Only problem I had was not enough ammo. Planning on going back in a week or so with much more ammo. Smooth shooting and had very little recoil to it.

Any feed issues with the 147gr? I always use 147 for carry. I snagged a P365 today for $550. DOB June 2018, came in the new box.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my P365 Sat.at my LGS. It was a new display model the owner who i have been dealing with for years wanted me to order one. As i was leaving the store he said you can have this one with the free Sig holster if you want for $599.00. Could not pass it up Smile.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new P365.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Nice AVG.

I’m starting week two of carrying mine. Enjoying it immensely over the weight of my M11-A1.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought mine on Kyguns.com Thur night. I went down tonight to pick it up. At first they couldn’t find it. After awhile they found it and I got it. It has the X-ray sights and I paid 549.99 for it. The born on date was 09Jun. Can’t wait to take it to the range...

Posts: 60 | Location: lex, ky | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slow10ker:
Bought mine on Kyguns.com Thur night. I went down tonight to pick it up. At first they couldn’t find it. After awhile they found it and I got it. It has the X-ray sights and I paid 549.99 for it. The born on date was 09Jun. Can’t wait to take it to the range...

Please keep us updated - that is the latest build date I have heard of.

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
quote:

Any feed issues with the 147gr? I always use 147 for carry. I snagged a P365 today for $550. DOB June 2018, came in the new box.

No feed issues at all with 147gr.

Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Went to the range earlier today and had a successful day. Put 300 rounds of WWB 115gr through it with no problems. Glad I took 2 other pistols as after about 6 mags through the P365 the barrel got very warm (almost hot) and would shoot one of the other guns and let it cool down some. Looking forward to going again next week.

posted Hide Post
I live in northern suburbs of Austin and cannot find anyone with P365 in stock. Is Sig still behind in production due to early technical issues that arose after the initial release?

Posts: 1 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: June 26, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeZZTop:
I live in northern suburbs of Austin and cannot find anyone with P365 in stock. Is Sig still behind in production due to early technical issues that arose after the initial release?

No LGS in my area had one in stock nor the online stores. I just kept looking at 4 online stores everyday till I found one and got it before somebody else did.

Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I pre-ordered one from Quantico Tactical, IIRC, around the middle of April. I picked it up yesterday.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post