SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 recall/upgrade information from CS
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 recall/upgrade information from CS Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
There is no practical way to "track" the progress (or lack thereof) of your P320 once it has been received by SIG for the upgrade.

Many have called customer support to try to get an idea of what was going on with their P320 and when to expect a return. The only information they received was a confirmation that the pistol had been received by SIG and was somewhere in the pipeline.

Expect to get a shipping notification email from SIG when your pistol ships. That will include an attachment with a Fed Ex shipping label that has a tracking number that you can use to determine when the pistol will show up at your door.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent mine in a week ago. Tracking shows they received it. The notice said turn around time is 4-6 weeks. So I wait.

Posts: 1241 | Location: OHIO | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Received my shipping labels yesterday for my 2 pistols

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Door-to-door turn-around time for the first P320 I sent in was just over 3 1/2 weeks.

My second P320 is supposed to arrive back home today. If it does, the turn-around time will be just over 2 1/2 weeks.

posted Hide Post
The holiday may have slowed it down some. Some where getting them back in a week. If I get my shipping label within 2 weeks I should be good to go for going out of town for a few days. If the shipping labels come after I'm gone they'll just have to wait. I don't want the wife to get involved in this mess Sig has created.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
They got mine and an extra slide on 12/1, it shipped back to me today. Should have it Thursday.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8007 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
They got mine and an extra slide on 12/1, it shipped back to me today. Should have it Thursday.

Was that from the FedEx notice, or did SIG advise you they had received it...Mine was delivered yesterday in the morning and have not heard anything from them.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It was FedEx and it has already been picked up. No emails from SIG. i have a ups and fedex account so when anything enters their system with my address i can an email right away.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8007 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on a return label notification.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine for my 45 acp and shipped today, still waiting on the info for the 40 S&W, hopefully the 45 will be back before having to ship the 40!

Says 4-6 weeks maybe get lucky and get it back sooner

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
The notice said turn around time is 4-6 weeks. So I wait

Not even close. turnaround is a week or less. FedEx took loner to deliver it than Sig had it for repair.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was FedEx and it has already been picked up

That isn't the norm. Sig will send you a shipping invoice with the tracking number. You can set up a automatic update with FedEx if you wish.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called today to confirm a few things. I will be getting a new subcompact frame. It will not be cut for a manual safety which is fine with me. I intend on selling it anyway along with the rest of my 320 stuff. I was told another week or so and it should ship. I just hope it does not ship when I am gone for the holidays.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Just got the email now from SIG.

Not minority enough!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
The notice said turn around time is 4-6 weeks. So I wait

Not even close. turnaround is a week or less. FedEx took loner to deliver it than Sig had it for repair.

I wouldn't bank on that. I have now sent in two P320s for modification. Turn-around time was just over 3 1/2 weeks for the first and just over 2 1/2 weeks for the second. Of that time, shipping to and from SIG by Fed Ex took 5-6 days.

posted Hide Post
Just for shipping notice for last one, a sub compact. Sent it in last week, home tomorrow. They are also sending two spare grip modules and they gave me a shipping label to send my old SC grip modules back.

Their intensity to retrieve SC grip modules that clearly have no value makes me wonder what is wrong with them. I am making an assumption but I see no reason to “gift” me three exchange modules without cause.

Of course I’m still a little bitter that they made me buy a gen 2 slide release since the old style doesn’t work on new style and the new modules didn’t always come with the new style release like they do now. Of course now I have like six new style releases but I’m still out the 30 bucks. Maybe it’s karma time.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
heir intensity to retrieve SC grip modules that clearly have no value makes me wonder what is wrong with them.

They are not compatible with the upgrade according to reports.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
My compact 9 along with 9SC conversion kit just shipped and are on the way back to me. These were delayed almost 2 weeks from the 40C and 45C sent in at the same time.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s what I thought too about incompatible with the new fcu. Then I remembered I brought two of my upgraded guns to the range last week. I went and doubled checked even, one was a compact and one was a Sub Compact grip module running a Compact slide. (One of my preferred combos)

So unless there is a problem with running SC slides on SC old grip modules they aren’t incompatible.

The new grip module and gun arrive tomorrow so I will check again.

This doesn’t make any sense.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Upgraded fcu. Old style SC grip module. Compact slide. New fcu in old grip works and shoots fine, hence my confusion.