SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 recall/upgrade information from CS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 recall/upgrade information from CS Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Just got my e-mails with the RMA number and shipping label!!!

Annnnnd---

It's shipped!!!

The lady who scanned my shipment said it's scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday before 4:30 p.m. I'll post updates if anyone's interested so everybody can see how long the process is from ship-out to front door back home.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: snoris,

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine went back today

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frogger
posted Hide Post
I got my FedEx label Friday night and will be dropping it off at FedEx Monday morning. Fingers crossed this goes smoothly.

••••••••••••••••••••
"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5409 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: November 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I’m so jealous. Mine is on the LEO program and I’ve yet to hear anything except that it will be several weeks until I hear...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my shipping info Friday night at 6:30pm. My P320 was accepted by FedEx at 8:05pm same night. Now the wait begins.

--- Joe ---
Sig Sauer P320RX, P229, P365XL
Henry Golden Boy 22LR
Ruger 10/22 Custom Build, AR-556, Wrangler
Springfield Saint
Browning URX
Tippmann M4-22 Elite-L

Posts: 32 | Location: SE, PA USA | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P320 has been offically delivered to Sig according to FedEx.

So the clock is running.... 4-6 weeks.

--- Joe ---
Henry Golden Boy 22LR
Springfield Saint
Browning URX
Tippmann M4-22 Elite-L

Posts: 32 | Location: SE, PA USA | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once the modification is made wI'll there be any effect on frame changes at all?

Posts: 35 | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auriemma:
My P320 has been offically delivered to Sig according to FedEx.

So the clock is running.... 4-6 weeks.

For the ones that arrived at SIG already and for the rest of this week.. I would guesstimate a 2-3 week turnaround.. as time moves on and more and more arrive the turnaround time will increase gradually.

USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) Bremerton WA.
Sig P938/238 Equinox
Sig P320C RX
Colt Mustang XSP FE

Posts: 50 | Location: Southeast NH | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just turned my one P320 over to fedex today. My LE one is still standing by for the email but i just registered that one 2 weeks ago. Im interested to hear when guys get theirs back, how they’ll perform.

Posts: 267 | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USCO160:
Just turned my one P320 over to fedex today. My LE one is still standing by for the email but i just registered that one 2 weeks ago. Im interested to hear when guys get theirs back, how they’ll perform.

I registered mine in the first week for the LE side... just keep getting told to wait several weeks...

I'm trying to be patient but...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USCO160:

I wonder if anyone knows someone in the Army that has been using their P320 and get their opinions on the trigger.. From what I have read about the upgrade, the end result will be the same trigger assembly as the ones sold to the Army..

USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) Bremerton WA.
Sig P938/238 Equinox
Sig P320C RX
Colt Mustang XSP FE

Posts: 50 | Location: Southeast NH | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dropped off my P320 at FedEx today. Sig is supposed to have it by Monday afternoon. Their emails have been very clear and the process seems to be running very well so far.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Just received notice this morning that my pistol, which they received two days ago, has been upgraded and being shipped back.

From: SigSauer-ShipNotify@sigsauer.com <SigSauer-ShipNotify@sigsauer.com>
12:23 AM (8 hours ago)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

***** Please do not reply to this automatic message ******

Sig Sauer Inc. is pleased to inform you that the following shipment left the factory today and will arrive at your place soon.

We appreciate your business.

The attached Shipping Notification contains the details of your shipment.

If you find that you cannot read the attached file with a viewer on your machine, you can download a free PDF viewer
from http://www.adobe.com.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is on its way home and OUT FOR DELIVERY!

--- Joe ---
Henry Golden Boy 22LR
Springfield Saint
Browning URX
Tippmann M4-22 Elite-L

Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auriemma:
Mine is on its way home and OUT FOR DELIVERY!

Please let us know how it goes!!!

I just went out and bought a second P320 in 45, full size. Registered it on the website this am...

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
That's amazing turn around time when the expectation was weeks if not months.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mine is on the LEO program

The test firing takes more time than the conversion.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frogger
posted Hide Post
I got notification this morning that mine is on its way home. 2 days is pretty fast.

••••••••••••••••••••
"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5409 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: November 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
Mine is on the LEO program

The test firing takes more time than the conversion.

When will the LEO weapons be released...

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am buying one second hand today as like I predicted you can get one cheap from a panicked owner.

Will they honor the upgrade for this gun from me?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post