SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 recall/upgrade information from CS
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 recall/upgrade information from CS Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I got the discount coupon from Sig with the last upgrade that came back...it expires in a few days. That was poorly thought out; more insult than benefit. Otherwise, the upgrade went fine.

Expiration is 2018, not 2017.

I'll take a look when I get in. If so, then I stand corrected.

These 20 hour days are starting to get really old.

--Edit: Indeed the coupon expires 2018.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sns3guppy,

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveM_SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveM_SIG:
Double check your 25% coupon. It should be good through December 31, 2018.

Big Grin
I am glad someone can read. Thanks. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Received mine back yesterday, as Fedex said. Coupon included in packaging as well as Sig P320 patch and other swag. Total shipping and turnaround was 12 days, very good, I'm lucky. No new grip though, but I don't care about that. Mine was a .45 Compact if that matters. I hope to get to the range before weeks end.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apf383:
Received mine back yesterday, as Fedex said. Coupon included in packaging as well as Sig P320 patch and other swag. Total shipping and turnaround was 12 days, very good, I'm lucky. No new grip though, but I don't care about that. Mine was a .45 Compact if that matters. I hope to get to the range before weeks end.

I think only the SubCompacts are having the grip replaced, for one with a larger beavertail.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Great CS, they received my gun last Thursday 12/21st and I'm getting it back tomorrow, I checked the FedEx tracking #

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aguilar64:
Great CS, they received my gun last Thursday 12/21st and I'm getting it back tomorrow, I checked the FedEx tracking #

Yeah same here. I expected it to be just a little longer with the holiday in there.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Sent the RX out on 12/19. Sig received it on 12/21, and sent it back out on 12/22. Just got back from the FedEx sorting facility where they held it for me. Very pleased with the expediency Sig displayed, and the trigger feels better upon dry fire. Now I just gotta get out to the range, and not so patiently wait for the updated GGI PELT Flat Trigger.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today I received notice from Sig in 2 separate emails with send-in instructions for my p320s. My 2 p320s have GRay Guns flat triggers. I know they must come off befor I send them in, but, must I install the original trigger before sending in?
Also, these 2 p320s were purchased in early ‘15. The take down lever was replaced with a Sig flatter take down lever, and the protruding recoil spring was replaced by a Sig newer flush spring. Must I replace with the old stuff?
Please chime in. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Happy New Year!
Quico

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
quote:

Yeah same here. I expected it to be just a little longer with the holiday in there.

This is probably a good sign of how seriously Sig has taken the upgrade issue. The folks working on upgrades didn't get a holiday this year. Just double time and a half. Wink

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fquico:
Today I received notice from Sig in 2 separate emails with send-in instructions for my p320s. My 2 p320s have GRay Guns flat triggers. I know they must come off befor I send them in, but, must I install the original trigger before sending in?
Also, these 2 p320s were purchased in early ‘15. The take down lever was replaced with a Sig flatter take down lever, and the protruding recoil spring was replaced by a Sig newer flush spring. Must I replace with the old stuff?
Please chime in. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Happy New Year!
Quico

The FAQ says not to send in any aftermarket accessories. I sent mine in with no triggers and that was not an issue (they put the new style trigger on the compact and an original flat trigger on the X5).

I'm not sure about the recoil spring and TDL though, as one member here sent his updated TDL in and it came back with the other one. He did call and I believe they got him straightened out though. Maybe you could include a note saying they are non-standard recoil spring and TDL, so that they track them better instead of tossing them into a shared bucket? Or maybe just call CS and ask for guidance before you send them in.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
So FedEx was scheduled to deliver my gun today, I took the day off to wait for them, they never showed up and I was upset, went online to check the tracking and said it was delivered, the gun was indeed delivered to my front door, no signature required and they had released authorized, I was very surprised.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
So FedEx was scheduled to deliver my gun today, I took the day off to wait for them, they never showed up and I was upset, went online to check the tracking and said it was delivered, the gun was indeed delivered to my front door, no signature required and they had released authorized, I was very surprised.

We have a ring doorbell camera, the FedEx driver rang the bell & was halfway back to her truck by the time I got to the door from my couch. Claimed she wasn't leaving Confused

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well took my rehabbed 320 to the range finally . As you know I wasn't pleased with the trigger because that's why I brought it . Well around 20 rounds I was ok with it , so I'll keep that SOB is REALY accurate !! So I can settle with a little trigger change . But I did notice a-little wear under slid on the right side and none on the left anyone else notice that ?

Posts: 9 | Location: N.H. | Registered: January 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just found out it's the lightning cut Smile)) just read it thanks

Posts: 9 | Location: N.H. | Registered: January 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coldbeer320:
Just found out it's the lightning cut Smile)) just read it thanks

That isn't a lightening cut.

What you're looking at it the relieve cut for the disconnector that we've all been talking about

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14183 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I had posted early on that I was going to wait and see what other's opinion of the results were before deciding to send my 9mm compact in or not.

I went on-line yesterday and signed up. It will be interesting to see how long it will take for Sig to get to me.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:

It would be quite a spectacle if you and Sig were able to get ATF's attention and have that FedEx hub shut down until your P320 was found.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Some of the posters are reporting quick turnaround times, a week or less. That hasn't been the case (so far) with mine. January 4, if I don't get the shipping notification by then, will mark a month.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The short turn-around times reported are for after you get the shipping labels and send the pistol off. You may wait months before you see a shipping label.

And not everyone sees 1 week or less turn-around times. For me it was 3 1/2+ weeks and 2 1/2+ weeks respectively, which is still not bad. But I know of others whose pistols have been with SIG for over a month.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The short turn-around times reported are for after you get the shipping labels and send the pistol off. You may wait months before you see a shipping label.

I may not have stated my previous posts well. I shipped the gun on December 4th and have not gotten the return shipping notice yet.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post