SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another Sig 225 beauty
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Sig 225 beauty Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Re the P-225 Morini wood grips did they come with different screws and washers than the stock plastic grips? Looking at the Morini grips the standard plastic screws sit lower in the holes. With the original plastic grips the screw heads are flush with the top of the hole.

Posts: 185 | Registered: December 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
A beauty! I'm a fan.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful example of an awesome pistol. Enjoy it and shoot the snot out of it. Love my P225!

Posts: 18 | Registered: October 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Damn - nice score! She's a beauty. Too bad BDavis isn't producing his fabulous baseplates any more.

But he is. I ordered some from him about a month ago.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thanks for heads-up... I'll contact him tomorrow to see if I can purchase 3-4 more P225 mag baseplates.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are very nice surplus holsters and mag carriers as well. A local person on a hunting board sold me these.

I got the holster for about $22 and the mag carrier for $5 when considering adding $10 I suggested for priority mail shipping.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/h7rrghsrgYmFjvZF6

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
This is good to know, ive only been able to located a few. Ill order a dozen or so tomorrow as well.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan to. Mine is a Herndon example. Added some nice Nills grips.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Bob:
A number of years ago I started corresponding with a gripmaker from one of the Eastern European countries. His name was Peter Foldynova. I supplied him with OE grips on which he could base his design. In turn I'd get a set of those grips gratis. Here is a set he made for the/my P225...

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I have two pairs of Peter's 225 grips......love um!! I also purchased two pairs of his BHP grips.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Dang! Now I’m thinking some walnut grips would be just the thang for my 225. I don’t shoot it as much as I should. But then I don’t shoot as much as I should anyway.

BTW tschiemer—your link gives me a 404. I wanted to see that beauty.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link fixed.

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Beauty for sure.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
Something about these P225s that's just downright attractive, managed to buy mine from a former State Trooper here on this forum many years ago; factory two-tone...

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 222 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post