SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought a Wilson Combat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a Wilson Combat Login/Join 
posted
Couldn't resist.
CQB 9mm Lightweight.
Big Grin

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nice zebra family. Cool

Btw, that X6 LW has neutered mag, since you're in MD?

Q

Posts: 26332 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, full 19rds.
We can own them (for now), just can't buy anything over 10rds inside the state.
Pennsylvania and Virginia shops and shows do a good business selling mags to us.

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9139 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLC762:
No, full 19rds.
We can own them (for now), just can't buy anything over 10rds inside the state.
Pennsylvania and Virginia shops and shows do a good business selling mags to us.

So, you can buy anything more than 10-rd from out of state, but not inside the state? Do I get that right? If so, they are even more insane that I thought.

Q

Posts: 26332 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nicely done. Beautiful collection, nice Wilson.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, cross the state line, buy whatever mags you want, drive home.
All perfectly legal.
Insanity doesn't even come close.
If you live in WASHINGTON FREAKING DC, you can buy an M1A, but I can't!
I have two SBR's. One is too short for me to sell in Maryland if I wanted to. I thought SBR covered that!
I could rant for days. I'm sure other "Free Staters" here could too.

posted Hide Post
quote:
All perfectly legal.
I have two SBR's. One is too short for me to sell in Maryland if I wanted to. I thought SBR covered that!

I lived in Maryland all of my life until about 15 years ago. I had to get out, I could not stand the insanity anymore. I moved to VA. to get out from under the thumb of the MD. democrats. I tell everyone I am a political refugee. I don't know where you are in MD. but I would definitely recommend getting out before it gets worse.

That is a very nice pistol. I have a friend who has a Wilson 1911. Every time I shoot it, I think I should get one.

Posts: 618 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
All perfectly legal.

Reminds me of working in a west Texas town in a county that was "dry" (no alcohol sales). The bordering bars and liquor stores always had booming revenue....

Posts: 559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Nice. 1911 government 9mm's are great shooting pistols and in LW it will probably recoil a little closer to a .45. Can't beat a Wilson for accuracy or a nice trigger either!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post