SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up another T-Series Browning Hi Power...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up another T-Series Browning Hi Power... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nice collection!

I have a (Belgium) Browning Hi Power that I bought new back 1980. Sent it to the late great Austin Behlert who worked his magic on it. Had lowered & rounded BoMar rear sight, new trigger, new safety, removed the mag safety and did his amazing action job on it. Hi Powers are amazing if almost magical in the hand.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I've got a T series Assembled in Portugal, dated about a year earlier and 50,000 SN lower than bac123's immaculate example. However mine was a milsurp import that saw extensive field use judging by its finish condition.

But even under its patina I can still appreciate its form and feel and natural pointability.

Looking at bac's fine example I like to imagine what mine must have looked like at one time in its history.

I have long wanted a BHP w tangent sights from this time period.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the kind words. Smile

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post