SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got a Sig P320C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got a Sig P320C Login/Join 
Banned
posted
When I dry-fired it, I feel a double click. Does anyone have this issue with their P320? Sorry if this has been talked about before.

Posts: 865 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks

Posts: 865 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Did you have a problem removing the FCU?

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ml1209:
When I dry-fired it, I feel a double click. Does anyone have this issue with their P320? Sorry if this has been talked about before.

Funny you mention that.

Was just looking into the same thing.

Googling 'Sig P320 double click' produces a lot of hits FWIW.

I'm not an armorer - but for a brand new gun to do that - I am not impressed.

--------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
So do you actually shoot the thing or just sit around dry firing it listening for double clicks? Confused

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
So do you actually shoot the thing or just sit around dry firing it listening for double clicks? Confused

While I understand and respect that sentiment - a handgun 'should' be a precision instrument.

It should either do it every time or none of the time.

Or are they not selling the 'same trigger pull every time' of the DAO system?

Also - dry-firing is a known training enhancement which instills good technique and it is disconcerting to have different DAO trigger pulls in the same gun. Any way you slice it - the 'double click' is an oddity.

But I totally agree with you that it matters most how it shoots in the end. (I am not a trigger snob like some folks ...) For instance I don't really mind scratchy BHP triggers that have the mag disconnect intact - the bullets go where I want so that's good enough for me.

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post